By 7am, I had hydrated my cells with charged water, walked my pups & handled my chores. No shame in this woman’s healthy game! Today, nature calls & my beautiful open Pisces heart is feeling awakened! Do get outside today wherever you are and do hydrate well! My favorite tips and a video of me on the local news sharing my favorite hydration tips below!
6 Easy Hydration Tips
1. Start each day with a glass of water (not coffee).
2. Eat fruit! Fruit is full of water! Eating fruit throughout the day can help you increase hydration! Besides, There is never a need to place dead decomposing animals in our bodies.
3. Establish regular water breaks, if possible. Tailor your drinking to meet your needs. Try to not drink water an hour prior to eating or an hour after eating. This dilutes your digestive enzymes.
4. DITCH THE SODA! Do I even need to explain why this is an issue? Soda pop has the same affect on your stomach as battery acid.
5. Install water filters in your home and use a pitcher-type filter at the office. Resort to bottled water when you must, but beware of the drawbacks: It’s expensive and environmentally wasteful, the plastic contains harmful chemicals that can leach into the water, and there are no guarantees where the bottled water is coming from.
6. Use a high-quality sea salt at dinner. A good, unrefined sea salt is rich in trace minerals, which are key to cell health and hydration. Bonus: Sea salt is also lower in sodium than table salt. A little salt helps your cells hold onto water.