Every life presents its obstacles and troubles. Some cry: “Why is this happening to me?” yet, they don’t seek nor want to know the answer. That is where the the light worker differs. He or she should want to know, and be prepared to find out and do something about it.
The truth is there are such things as …
Past life Karma
Present life Karma
Different dimensions that certain people have ascended to and certain people have not
There is such a thing as the akashic record files
If you are the type of person who feels energetically blocked once you begin to fall in love with a person, there is help. There is healing available for both you and your partner. There is a greater understanding that should be learned.
If you feel as though you are not receiving what you should be receiving in relationships, there is a smarter easier way.
If you feel as though you are not earning what you deserve or are creatively blocked, there is a portal door you have not yet walked through.
At the end of the day, we have two types of people. Those who plot, plan and scheme there way through this life. These are the same people hyper focused on monetary gain and earthly desires. They are the ones easily frustrated, ran down…the ones who get the lines in their forehead far before their time. These are what we call “energetic vampires”.
Then, there are the light workers of the world. The highly energetic, highly creative nurturing communicators, the truth seekers. These are the empaths, the intuitive ones who see through the veil. The plant based brothers and sisters who know the energetic backlash and creative power thieving that stems from eating animal flesh.
Heres the thing…we all start somewhere! There is no shame in the shift! There is only a feeling of being trapped or held down when we are not truly walking our destined path towards enlightenment.
Here are a few questions I have my clients answer in order to assess where they are at on their spiritual path.
1) Do you feel you place too much attention on your home, bank account, clothing etc?
2) When entering into a relationship, are you not upfront with your desires of not having or having a commitment? Are you unfaithful in your relationships?
3) Do you feel the need to quietly plan or sneak around in your business or personal life?
4) Do you not speak to others how you desire to be spoken to?
5) Do you feel as though you are triggered by others?
6) Are you not plant based, vegan?
7) Is your work not an expression of your creativity?
8) Do you feel the need to cut people out or ghost others after you end business or social relationships?
9) Do you feel the need to “LOVE BOMB” or overwhelm friends, family members and lovers? In other words, do you often pick up the tab at large dinners (even when you can’t afford it). Do you tend to shower others with gifts and attention in the beginning of a relationship only to sneak out the back door at the first sign of any problem.
10) Do you emotionally detach when you feel as though you are falling in love or if your partner gets to close?
11) Do you find yourself lying about minor things that most people wouldn’t even care about?
12) Do you use your childhood upbringing as an excuse for bad habits or emotional burdens you place on others?
13) Do you place importance on what your friends and family want for you more than what you desire for yourself?
14) Do you worry about what others think?
15) Do you use sex, drugs or alcohol as a means to emotionally forget or escape?
16) Do you enter into affairs to create a sense of excitement that you feel is missing in your life?
17) Do you gravitate towards partners who are not available emotionally or, who are already taken to craddle your own unavailability?
18) Do you create drama and problems where there is none?
19) Do you sabotage your relationships?
20) Do you tend to do a “cleaning up” after a war path scenario? For example, do you wreak havoc in your relationship and follow up monetarily to create a sense of peace for the other person? Possibly trying to dissolve your own inner guilt.
If you answered “Yes” to seven or more of the questions above, I HIGHLY suggest you book an appointment so that we can work on these issues together.
Because at the end of the day, it is not about figuring out the nuances of others to get “a leg up” in life. It is about discovering our past life soul contracts and karma along with our current life karma to dissolve the issues that hold us down and keep us feeling stuck.
After all, no one can touch a man or woman of Tao!