You clean your home almost daily! So why would you not clean out your body? One of my favorite sayings on both my new spiritual channel TheDetoxIntuitive and my detox channel AndreaCoxTV is “Your Issues Live In Your Tissues”!
What does this mean? It means that the less (hopefully none) dead decomposing foods we eat, animals and their by-products the more we will be able to FEEL into our heart space. YAY! If this sounds like a breeze, I can ensure you it is not. The cleaner the body the more troublesome memories, past life and childhood traumas and addictive behaviors come up to be purged.
Along with the animal products you’ll want to rid yourself of white flour, white sugar, packaged processed foods, alcohol, drugs (unless prescribed for an existing condition by a doctor) stagnant relationships that refuse to move forward, mind thought patterns that keep you feeling stuck, time wasting activities such as constantly scrolling social media feeds or playing video games. WHEW, that feels heavy!
Two decades ago I “woke up” by utilizing the above principals and many more. However 7 years ago I felt myself being heavily burdened by an energy vampire. As difficult as it was I’ve had to fight my way back to the light.
Here are just a few of the methods I’ve used to get myself back to the light. I hope you utilize these methods I have. We are all here to learn and grow off each other.
Ways to Heighten your vibration
1) Declutter! Start by making room! The more room you create in your body and home the more room you create inside of your heart.
2) CLEAN YOUR COLON
3) START JUICING! I will always be the worlds BIGGEST cheerleader when it comes to juicing! There is no better way to speed up your awakening.
4) Examine and embrace your shadow-side! Be conscious of and intentional about what you believe. Recently I went through a huge overhaul with my shadow-side. Coming face to face with parts of myself that I felt ashamed of. I assure you self reflection will be the beginning of your new life!
5) Expand your mind. Explore new ideas and differing beliefs. Beliefs that you may not agree with but may yourself one day incorporate into your own lifestyle.
6) Go outside. Connect with nature! Nature is the seed that nurtures our soul. There is energy and spirit and magic in the outdoors.
7) Take care of yourself. Self care is the life blood of your awakening! I’ve been teaching this for YEARS! Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT selfish to say NO or to put yourself first.
8) Learn to let go. This was my most difficult lesson. Once I woke to knowing I didn’t need the clarity I sought, the release was easy. There is beauty in being able to let go. Letting go gives us peace. It puts an end to any mind battle we may be fighting.
9) Go Within. There is grace that we can only find in solitude. “Chopping wood and carrying water” is a saying I embrace fully. This means we are to find the beauty in every day life tasks.
I hope that the above helped you embrace this new cycle we are in. As we embrace the new, let us let go of any guilt and shame from the past. Heres to new beginnings.
I love you, please love yourself